Major project update

Andreas Kyrmegalos

Mar 3, 2011, 1:42:32 PM3/3/11
to Java Email Server
Dear members/jes users

Coinciding with the next beta release that can be downloaded from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/javaemailserver/files/JES%202/Version%202.1%20Beta%204/JES-2.1.0-beta4.zip/download

Eric and I have come to the decision that I be the one to manage the
project from here on out.

One of the changes I have decided to make is to have the project
hosted at one location in its entirety.
Therefore use of this list is from now on discouraged as I will remove
my subscription in a few days and therefore be unable to monitor any
future submissions.

Instead you are strongly encouraged to subscribe to the sf list titled
javaemailserver-user by visiting
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/javaemailserver-user

The list will be moderated in order to block out spam mail and posting
will only be allowed to subscribers.
Messages are to be mailed to javaemailserver-user at-domain
lists.sourceforge.net

Instructions on to how to subscribe / unsubscribe can be found here:
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Mailing%20lists

There is now a companion project to JES titled jes-gui that (you
guessed it) allows administering JES using a swing based gui. The jes-
gui home is at http://javaemailserver.sourceforge.net/jes-gui.html
The sf project url is https://sourceforge.net/projects/jes-gui/