Exception on console and smtp folder has serialized files...

13 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

pady srini

ungelesen,
01.01.2011, 06:29:2401.01.11
an Java Email Server

I sent around 50 emails and I see this exception below a few times on
the console. Also the JES_HOME/smtp folder has many serialized files
there - i am not sure if they should be there ( ie are they sent and
stored there OR is it waiting to be sent OR was it unsuccessful while
sending ). I see messages in jes.log about "[SMTPSender]
IncrementalFileIOProccessor - Loading SMTP Message smtpf878420e.ser
version 1.0" - around 15 of those. In the meantime, my process that
kicked off these emails has ended successfully. I am not sure if the
mails got delivered or not.

Exception in thread "Deliver Standard 3"
at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:547)
at
com.ericdaugherty.mail.server.services.smtp.SMTPSenderStandard
$StandardDeliver.bounceMessage(SMTPSenderStanda
rd.java:548)
at
com.ericdaugherty.mail.server.services.smtp.SMTPSenderStandard
$StandardDeliver.run(SMTPSenderStandard.java:24
1)
at com.ericdaugherty.mail.server.services.smtp.SenderPool
$FastThread.run(SenderPool.java:132)

Eric Daugherty

ungelesen,
02.01.2011, 12:19:0302.01.11
an Java Email Server
Outgoing SMTP messages are spooled in that directory by the email
server. The basic delivery mechanism is store and forward. So your
program send the emails to JES, which stores them and then attempts to
deliver them in a separate thread.

If the messages are not clearing out of the smtp directory that are
probably not being delivered.

Eric

Andreas Kyrmegalos

ungelesen,
04.01.2011, 12:38:1204.01.11
an Java Email Server
You are using the beta3 downloaded off sourceforge.
I had attempted to address this issue during past summer.
You should download the binary version (revision 241) that
is available at the files section of the JES google group.
Let us know how that works.

Andreas

Andreas Kyrmegalos

ungelesen,
04.01.2011, 15:44:4404.01.11
an Java Email Server

On Jan 4, 7:38 pm, Andreas Kyrmegalos <andreaskyrmega...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> You should download the binary version (revision 241) that

Make that revision242.
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten