Chronicle and aws ECS

andrei

Aug 24, 2016, 7:13:45 PM8/24/16
to Chronicle
Hi,
I've used chronicle logger and queue succesfully in a local environment (bare metal). My question is, can chronicle stack be used for docker to docker communication in the aws ECS evvironment? If so how? Should the chronicle queue files live on an stand alone box? Would this be efficient enough? Are there any other configuration options?

thanks,

andrei

Peter Lawrey

Aug 24, 2016, 7:38:55 PM8/24/16
to java-ch...@googlegroups.com

For communication between machines we suggest replication (using Chronicle Queue Enterprise) or remote access (using Chronicle Engine)

We plan to upgrade Chronicle Logger to Queue version 4. How much of a priority this is depends on interest.

Regards, Peter.

andrei

Sep 3, 2016, 12:52:34 PM9/3/16
to Chronicle
How can I download Chronicle Queue Enterprise, and what is the price structure for it?

Thank you
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to java-chronicl...@googlegroups.com.

Peter Lawrey

Sep 3, 2016, 1:07:21 PM9/3/16
to java-ch...@googlegroups.com

Hello Andrei,
  We could give you an evaluation copy. The cost of a perpetual license for a business unit is $15K. We could structure the license differently to suit your requirements.
   Would you like to discuss your use case on a call next week?

Regards, Peter.

Andrei Zernoveanu

Sep 3, 2016, 1:39:02 PM9/3/16
to java-ch...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Peter, but I am not at that level yet. I'm just a one person company trying to take something off the ground.

-----
andrei

773.717.2204