APNSDelegate Not getting invoked for Pooled connection

Kaustubh Keshav

Nov 22, 2011, 3:27:37 PM11/22/11
to Java client for Apple Push Notification service (APNs)
Hi,
While testing for error conditions, I am trying to send a Enhanced
Push Message to the APNS server with a invalid device token. When I
use a single connection to do this it works fine and my Delegate is
invoked. However when I used the pooled connection (size = 15) my
delegate which is supposed to handle error responses is not getting
invoked.

This issue is with the library version 0.1.5. However when I checked
out the current code (i.e. 0.2.0-SNAPSHOT) and ran my application
pointing to it, it works perfectly fine. Can you please assist me me
by releasing the latest version of this library.

Please do let me know in case you need any further information from
me.

This is how I am invoking the service.

ApnsService service =
APNS.newService().asPool(15)
.withCert("PATH_TO_CERT", "PASSWORD")
.withSandBoxDestination()
.withDelegate(new MYAPNSDelegate())
.build();

service.push("INVALID_TOKEN", payload2);

Mahmood Ali

Dec 13, 2011, 8:10:07 PM12/13/11
to java-apn...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Kaustubh,

I'm terribly sorry that that I haven't release 0.2.0. It's way over-due.

I assume that you have already used a work-around. You can also use
0.2.0-SNAPSHOT from Sonatype Snapshot Maven repository:
https://oss.sonatype.org/service/local/repositories/snapshots/content/
.

Regards,
- Mahmood