Re: Abridged summary of java-advent-coordination@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 3 topics

1 view

Mani Sarkar

Nov 8, 2019, 8:03:35 AM11/8/19
to Java Advent Coordination
I just sent out this tweet, https://twitter.com/theNeomatrix369/status/1192788905344536582 can everyone please like and retweet it pls, so the rest of the 11 million busy Java developers get a nudge about this extraordinaire event!

On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 at 22:11, <java-advent-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"olimpiu.pop" <olimp...@gmail.com>: Nov 07 05:55AM -0800

Hi Martin,

thanks for the help, can you please pick the wanted slots here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176AL0zD7GIUJSwUixWsv4O9FnyzLUltQsiBgksOH1aU/edit#gid=0>
.

Thanks!
...more
olimpiu pop <olimp...@gmail.com>: Nov 07 10:08AM +0200

Hi Mike,

as we are again try to put together the Java Advent 2019, we were wondering
if you want to republish again the articles.

Please let us know.

Regards,

Olimpiu

-- ...more
Mani Sarkar <sadh...@gmail.com>: Nov 06 11:15PM

I have a number of Java posts this year (on medium, see
https://medium.com/@neomatrix369) and hoping there will be more to come by
the 1st - 24th of December.

Is it possible to have multiple ...more
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

@theNeomatrix369  |  Blogs  |  @adoptopenjdk @graalvm @truffleruby |  Github  |  Slideshare  | LinkedIn

Don't chase success, rather aim for "Excellence", and success will come chasing after you!