Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Holger Steinhauer

no leída,
18 ago 2020, 5:02:09 a.m.18/8/2020
para Java Advent Coordination
Hi all.

What a year so far. We hope everyone is well and healthy.

With all these things going on, more than half a year flew by already. And we are getting closer to December. And what do we love most about December, I mean next to the holidays? Correct, our Java Advent.

So, let's do this. Who is up for another round of genuine fresh content to make these 24 days to Christmas easier to survive?

All the best and stay safe,
Your Java Advent Team

Uberto Barbini

no leída,
18 ago 2020, 5:08:29 a.m.18/8/2020
para Holger Steinhauer,Java Advent Coordination
I am!
it's just strange to think about xmas in Aug :)
> --

Holger Steinhauer

no leída,
18 ago 2020, 6:10:52 a.m.18/8/2020
para Uberto Barbini,Java Advent Coordination
Sounds great. I’ll get a document with free slots started for the
slots.

And yes, forward thinking? (Lame excuse, but hey :P )

Frankel, Nicolas

no leída,
24 ago 2020, 1:51:59 p.m.24/8/2020
para Holger Steinhauer,Uberto Barbini,Java Advent Coordination
Thanks Holger!

I'd like to propose to invite new authors. There are a couple of benefits: it's easier to fill all the slots, and it doesn't put pressure on each author to provide several articles.

I did it last year, and I think it yielded pretty good results. What do you think?

Best regards,

Nicolas Fränkel

http://blog.frankel.ch

https://www.packtpub.com/eu/web-development/learning-vaadin-7-second-editionhttps://leanpub.com/integrationtest/

Holger Steinhauer

no leída,
24 ago 2020, 3:11:09 p.m.24/8/2020
para Frankel, Nicolas,Java Advent Coordination

Hi Nicolas.

Absolutely! We’d love to have more authors on board!

Let me know how we can help!

Cheers,
Holger

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Java Advent Coordination" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/java-advent-coordination/CAFATXLPZ_bf%2Bp8-b3tRN1DdA6uDUhOXBj2Q_TLyT2fnn3Jj%3Drw%40mail.gmail.com.

Frankel, Nicolas

no leída,
24 ago 2020, 3:16:33 p.m.24/8/2020
para Holger Steinhauer,Java Advent Coordination
Perhaps every author could contact another potential new author? If we have more authors than slots, I'll be happy to step down and leave my slot to a new author.

Martijn Verburg

no leída,
25 ago 2020, 5:29:12 p.m.25/8/2020
para Frankel, Nicolas,Holger Steinhauer,Java Advent Coordination
If there's a short blurb that sets expectations that I could send out that would be awesome.
Cheers,
Martijn

olimpiu pop

no leída,
26 ago 2020, 3:29:07 a.m.26/8/2020
para Martijn Verburg,Frankel, Nicolas,Holger Steinhauer,Java Advent Coordination
How about if we post an article on Java advent and use that to share it. Twitter and other channels?

Frankel, Nicolas

no leída,
26 ago 2020, 3:39:44 a.m.26/8/2020
para olimpiu pop,Martijn Verburg,Holger Steinhauer,Java Advent Coordination
Great idea! I'll be happy to retweet it 👍

olimpiu pop

no leída,
26 ago 2020, 3:48:10 a.m.26/8/2020
para Frankel, Nicolas,Martijn Verburg,Holger Steinhauer,Java Advent Coordination
As I am in such a distinct company, how about if we come up with some topics or directions about articles. Probably in that way we can focus our efforts.

Nikhil Nanivadekar

no leída,
27 ago 2020, 8:34:14 p.m.27/8/2020
para olimpiu pop,Frankel, Nicolas,Holger Steinhauer,Java Advent Coordination,Martijn Verburg
Do we have a sign-up sheet?

Thanks,
Nikhil.

Holger Steinhauer