Re: Abridged summary of java-advent-coordination@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Mani Sarkar

Sep 1, 2020, 1:04:14 PM9/1/20
to java-advent-...@googlegroups.com
Great idea let’s get started

On Wed, 26 Aug 2020 at 23:10, <java-advent-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

olimpiu pop <olimp...@gmail.com>: Aug 26 09:28AM +0200

How about if we post an article on Java advent and use that to share it.

Twitter and other channels?

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020, 23:29 Martijn Verburg <martijn...@gmail.com>

wrote:

...more

"Frankel, Nicolas" <nic...@frankel.ch>: Aug 26 09:39AM +0200

Great idea! I'll be happy to retweet it 👍

Best regards,

Nicolas Fränkel

http://blog.frankel.ch

[image:

...more

olimpiu pop <olimp...@gmail.com>: Aug 26 09:47AM +0200

As I am in such a distinct company, how about if we come up with some

topics or directions about articles. Probably in that way we can focus our

efforts.

...more

You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

@theNeomatrix369  |  Blogs: https://medium.com/@neomatrix369  | @adoptopenjdk @graalvm @graal @truffleruby  |  Github: https://github.com/neomatrix369  |  Slideshare: https://slideshare.net/neomatrix369 | LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/mani-sarkar

Don't chase success, rather aim for "Excellence", and success will come chasing after you!