link for users

María da Fonseca

Feb 15, 2023, 1:47:29 PM2/15/23
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jatos Team! How are you? I have already finished the code of my experiment using jatos with 8 components, but I am lost about the type of users (batch, study, group). In my experiment, each participant plays once during about 10/15 mins. I could split participants in two groups: pilots and permanents. Beside that, it is not necessary to identify each user with a personal ID for me. Unless you think it is necessary for the logic to indicate the participant ID in each component.
Here I attach a picture of what I see in the jatos platform, I created two batches, but did not create any link because I don't know if I am doing this well and don't know which link I shouldjatos_batchs.png
create: Personal Single Worker, Personal Multiple Worker, etc.

Best,

María