Results exceed 5MB

mtn...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2022, 6:16:29 AM2/4/22
to JATOS
Hi Kristian and team,

I'm running an experiment where I need to save frame data for multiple frames. When running the experiment on MindProbe I'm getting an error message, that results exceed 5MB and that I should consider using result files instead. Any idea how to export my results as a file instead? (I'm currently using JsPsych's submitResultData with a json file).

cheers,
-Matan

mtn...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2022, 6:17:03 AM2/4/22
to JATOS
And a link to the experiment, in case that's useful: https://jatos.mindprobe.eu/publix/kPXX0QfPLZDQR code Copy

mtn...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2022, 6:18:02 AM2/4/22
to JATOS

Kristian Lange

Feb 4, 2022, 8:39:02 AM2/4/22
to JATOS
Hi Matan,

It should be as easy as simple as using

jatos.uploadResultFile(resultData, "myfilename.txt")

where resultData are your result data of type text or an JavaScript object. And "myfilename.txt" is the filename that will be used to store it in the JATOS server under your experiment. You can then download your files, like the result data, in JATOS UI in the result page (https://www.jatos.org/Manage-Results.html#export-result-files). If you want more info about jatos.uploadResultFile: https://www.jatos.org/jatos.js-Reference.html#jatosuploadresultfile.

Best,
Kristian

Matan Mazor

Feb 4, 2022, 12:22:13 PM2/4/22
to JATOS
Ah amazing - so simple! Thanks Kristian!!

Matan Mazor

Feb 15, 2022, 5:16:01 AM2/15/22
to JATOS
One small follow up question: is there a way to download multiple results files (similar to how I filter results, then select filtered and downloads selected) instead of downloading them one by one?
Thanks!
-Matan

Kristian Lange

Feb 15, 2022, 8:09:14 AM2/15/22
to JATOS
Hi Matan,
I think you can do just that: select multiple results (in the screenshot I selected 2 out of three) and then 'Export Files' -> Selected. This downloads all files at once and puts them in a zip. Does this already answer you question?
Best,
Kristian

Screenshot_2022-02-15_14-05-39.png

Matan Mazor