mindProbe server data saving issue

mtn...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2021, 4:39:27 AM3/19/21
to JATOS
Dear Kristian, Elisa, and JATOS team,

I now tried to migrate one of my studies to the mindProbe server (running JATOS 3.5.10) from our own DO server (running JATOS 3.5.7). It's the same experiment, programmed in jsPsych. However, the exported results from mindProbe have strange field names (e.g. "0":"{","1":"\"","2":"S","3":"T","4":"U","5":"D","6":"Y","7":"_","8":"I","9":"D","10"...) which I suspect may be related to the absence of some fields that they should have (e.g., subject identifier). I'm attaching the data from one subject running on mindProbe and one subject running on our own server.

subject_identifier is defined as jatos.urlQueryParameters.PROLIFIC_PID.

Thanks!

-Matan
DO_example.txt
mindProbeExample.txt

Kristian Lange

Mar 19, 2021, 9:55:06 AM3/19/21
to JATOS
Hi Matan!
That's strange, I've tried with some studies of mine and their results all look normal. How do the result data look in the preview box (the one when you click on the expand button on the left of one result row) - does it look garbled too?
Best,
Kristian

Matan Mazor

Mar 19, 2021, 10:37:32 AM3/19/21
to JATOS
Thanks Kristian!
Yes, it looks strange in the UI too:
image.png
cheers,
-Matan

Kristian Lange

Mar 19, 2021, 4:28:38 PM3/19/21
to JATOS
Strange, I still can't reproduce it on my side. Can you then make me a user of your study on mindprobe. Or if this is not possible send me your study or a similar study that reproduces the problem.
Best,
Kristian