forbidden zoom in or out

María da Fonseca

Nov 8, 2020, 4:09:06 PM11/8/20
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elisa and Kristian,

In the exp I am coding, preloaded images are displayed as stimuli. Before actually running the exp, as you showed in an example, I change to fullScreen mode. If I zoom in or out the web page with ctrl+ or ctrl-, the new size is still present in the fullscreen mode. Is there any way to prevent that when fullscreen mode is on? Because, I want to display all the images with the same size.

Best,

María

Elisa Filevich

Nov 8, 2020, 4:17:59 PM11/8/20
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Hi María,

This and your other question are bot related to JavaScript. What are you using to display your images and to go into fullscreen mode? If it's jsPsych you're using, you would have to check there.

Best