jatos.catchAndLogErrors is not a function

Daniel Frazer

Mar 3, 2021, 8:07:57 PM3/3/21
to JATOS
Hi all,

I am trying to log errors on my universities server, however whenever I use the function I receive the following error:

jquery-3.5.1.min.js:2 jQuery.Deferred exception: jatos.catchAndLogErrors is not a function TypeError: jatos.catchAndLogErrors is not a function

Has anyone had something similar happen?

Cheers,

Daniel

Elisa Filevich

Mar 3, 2021, 8:14:38 PM3/3/21
to ja...@googlegroups.com
Hi, it sounds like you might be running an older jatos versión on your university’s server.

That function is only available since v3.5.6

You can see the version on the jatos landing page. If the version is indeed the problem, you’ll have to ask your IT admins to update jatos.

Best
Está

Sent from my iPhone