AIY Voice HAT With Jasper

LoopH0le-Ninja

Jan 24, 2020, 11:35:34 AM1/24/20
to Jasper Support Forum
Has anyone successfully configured Jasper to use the Voice HAT v1 2017, originally shipped with the AIY Google Voice Kit by MagPi?

It is an amazing piece of hardware for $20USD~

If anyone could point me the right direction, or has any experience with this, or knows of some reason this concept is DOA. I have every Pi except the 4, so theres options where that is concerned.

I am not entirely sure which drivers and services ACTUALLY are needed to make these two amazing things be happy with each other.
Please post any ideas, links, or dm me if you'd rather not troll me for all to see. lol