THE FUTURE OF AI

Eleqtrik

Jan 29, 2020, 5:41:50 PM1/29/20
to Jasper Support Forum
Hello everyone my name is Lorenzo. I am building up a startup from Detroit Michigan. I am trying to introduce the future of smart cities and homes. I want to change the world for the next generations and implement electric charging, ai, autonomous vehicles and more to the world. I am creating an electric charger and want to implement ai into it. I want to implement ai into all of our products and bring it to the biggest cities in the world. I contacted mycroft for a partner ship but were asking for way too much I need our own server and implement skills into an ai assistant. I am just a college student trying to change the world, I need a team, I am willing to pay but I just need help. Help us change the future, please if anyone would want to help comment or email us. Thank you.