Problem in loading the webpage

klm1

Oct 13, 2020, 1:34:18 PM10/13/20
to JASPAR Q&A Forum
Hi, I was trying to use the scan function to do some analysis. However, after sending the sequence for scanning, it's been loading forever and it turns out with Gateway timeout. May I ask if you could kindly help to address it? Thank you.

Anthony Mathelier

Oct 13, 2020, 1:46:52 PM10/13/20
to klm1, JASPAR Q&A Forum
Thanks for your message. We are aware that there are some problems w/ our server ATM. We are working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

On 2020-10-13 7:34 p.m., klm1 wrote:
Hi, I was trying to use the scan function to do some analysis. However, after sending the sequence for scanning, it's been loading forever and it turns out with Gateway timeout. May I ask if you could kindly help to address it? Thank you. --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "JASPAR Q&A Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jaspar/599027e3-9f9c-4c26-b3b9-06e0a3eec5e2n%40googlegroups.com.

--
Anthony

Anthony Mathelier