Frequency matrix 'G' and 'T' rows in reverse compliment remain the same

Farzin Mohamadi

Apr 4, 2022, 5:41:36 AM4/4/22
to JASPAR Q&A Forum
Hi,
I maybe wrong but it doesn't make any sense to me, in a matrix profile page when I hit the reverse compliment button, a reverse compliment motif logo will be shown but in the frequency matrix underneath 'G' and 'T' row values remain the same. As a data scientist, I don't know much about biology so I'm asking this here if is there any problem in website interface or I missed something?
Thank you very much

loka...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2022, 5:57:16 AM4/4/22
to JASPAR Q&A Forum
Hi Farzin,

Indeed, it is a bug in the website.

Thanks a lot for reporting this, we will fix it as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Jaime

anthony....@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2022, 6:10:23 AM4/28/22
to JASPAR Q&A Forum
Sorry for the delay in addressing this Farzin. This has now been fixed. Thanks for raising the issue.