webpage loading issue

Eileen Chen

Oct 22, 2020, 9:58:00 PM10/22/20
to JASPAR Q&A Forum
Hi, I was trying to use the scan function in your website for my analyses. After sending the sequence for scanning, the webpage seems to have problem in loading the results and it turns out with 504 Gateway timeout every time I've tried so far. Could you please check if your server is working well?

Thanks in advance!

Anthony Mathelier

Oct 26, 2020, 5:54:26 AM10/26/20
to Eileen Chen, JASPAR Q&A Forum
Dear Eileen,

Thanks for your message and your interest in JASPAR.

We have recently experienced some problems with our server. It should have been fixed now. Please try again and let us know if it does not work.

Best
AM

On 2020-10-23 3:57 a.m., Eileen Chen wrote:
Hi, I was trying to use the scan function in your website for my analyses. After sending the sequence for scanning, the webpage seems to have problem in loading the results and it turns out with 504 Gateway timeout every time I've tried so far. Could you please check if your server is working well?

Thanks in advance!

Anthony

Yijun Tian

Oct 28, 2020, 11:50:31 PM10/28/20
to JASPAR Q&A Forum
Hello Anthony,
Thank you guys for the maintenance of the JASPAR website. The 2020 JASPAR TF collections are extremely helpful. I had the same problems today for JASPAR 2020 webpage about 504 gateway error, with 7 profiles and a 200bp DNA sequence for the scan. The JASPAR 2018 and 2016 were working well, though. I hope this will help with your troubleshooting.
With regards,
Yijun

Wendy Dankers

Oct 30, 2020, 4:31:21 AM10/30/20
to JASPAR Q&A Forum
Hi,

I have the same problem, yesterday and today again. Is the server issue fixed, or acting up again?
Thanks for your great work!

Best regards,
Wendy

Anthony Mathelier

Oct 30, 2020, 5:33:15 AM10/30/20
to Wendy Dankers, JASPAR Q&A Forum
Dear All,

Thanks for your input. We believe we have fixed the issue now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Of course, let us know if you experience issues in the future.

Best
AM