Problem in loading Webpage

zaoxu xu

Oct 25, 2020, 11:59:22 PM10/25/20
to JASPAR Q&A Forum
Hi, I was trying to use the profile inference function and  infer  API . However,  after sending the sequence for  inference , it's been loading forever and it turns out with Gateway timeout. May I ask if you could kindly help to address it? Thank you.

Oriol Fornés

Oct 26, 2020, 12:24:55 AM10/26/20
to zaoxu xu, JASPAR Q&A Forum
Dear Zaoxu,

We have been having problems with the profile inference tool recently and we have taken it down while we figure out what the problem is. In the meanwhile you can use the source code from here:

Let us know if you need help with it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 25, 2020, at 8:59 PM, zaoxu xu <xuza...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, I was trying to use the profile inference function and  infer  API . However,  after sending the sequence for  inference , it's been loading forever and it turns out with Gateway timeout. May I ask if you could kindly help to address it? Thank you.

zaoxu xu

Oct 27, 2020, 9:56:19 PM10/27/20
to JASPAR Q&A Forum
Thank you for your help. Code in github is helpful.