JASPAR matrix clustering

Jordan Gegenhuber

Sep 7, 2020, 12:26:05 PM9/7/20
to JASPAR Q&A Forum
Hi,

I can no longer access any of the Matrix Clusters on the JASPAR website (http://jaspar.genereg.net/matrix-clusters/). It redirects me to an error page from the University of Oslo (https://folk.universitetetioslo.no/). Is there an alternative website to access the JASPAR Matrix Clusters? Thanks.

Anthony Mathelier

Sep 7, 2020, 2:16:29 PM9/7/20
to Jordan Gegenhuber, JASPAR Q&A Forum
Thanks for raising this issue. We look into this and keep you posted. Best

On Sep 7 2020, at 6:26 pm, Jordan Gegenhuber <gege...@pacificu.edu> wrote:
Hi,

I can no longer access any of the Matrix Clusters on the JASPAR website (http://jaspar.genereg.net/matrix-clusters/). It redirects me to an error page from the University of Oslo (https://folk.universitetetioslo.no/). Is there an alternative website to access the JASPAR Matrix Clusters? Thanks.

Yun Kang

Sep 21, 2020, 10:33:11 AM9/21/20
to JASPAR Q&A Forum

Same here. I've cited this matrix clustering in one of my manuscript.  Please help with this, thanks!

Anthony Mathelier

Sep 21, 2020, 11:04:33 AM9/21/20
to Yun Kang, JASPAR Q&A Forum
We are working on this and hope to have it fixed by the end of the week.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best
AM

Anthony Mathelier

Oct 5, 2020, 7:14:48 AM10/5/20
to Yun Kang, JASPAR Q&A Forum
Hi both,

It has now been fixed. Sorry about the delay in addressing this.

Best
AM