Getting the right version installed

Charles Duncan

Nov 12, 2018, 12:03:29 PM11/12/18
to Jasmine
I know I'm not the first to get
ERROR in node_modules/@types/jasmine/index.d.ts
Is there a place where the recent versions of Jasmine are listed perhaps in a table to show what versions of other dependencies are needed.
I'm currently stabbing in the dark and getting no where.

Thanks in advance.
:-)

Gregg Van Hove

Dec 5, 2018, 7:51:22 PM12/5/18
to jasmi...@googlegroups.com
The Jasmine releases page (core: https://github.com/jasmine/jasmine/releases), (npm: https://github.com/jasmine/jasmine-npm/releases) are the authoritative list of releases of Jasmine itself. However, it looks like the error you're getting is from some typings, not the Jasmine library directly. Jasmine-Core doesn't have any dependencies, and the NPM library only additionally depends on `glob` as declared in the package.json.

Unfortunately, I not involved in maintaining any of the variety of typings for Jasmine, so I'm not sure how much help I can be there.

Thanks for using Jasmine!

- Gregg