jasmine 3.5.0 not working as expected.

Rich Hudson

Oct 4, 2019, 4:00:36 PM10/4/19
to Jasmine
Upgraded to 3.5.0 for the component property mocking - but the function def is not recognized. Made sure it is in fact 3.5.0 in my node_modules folder.  But when I try and execute ng test it does not recognize the 3 arg def for "jasmine.createSpyObj"

2019-10-04_13-37-29.png

Gregg Van Hove

Oct 10, 2019, 7:48:51 PM10/10/19
to jasmi...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, this looks like it is probably an issue with the Typings from DefinitelyTyped (https://github.com/DefinitelyTyped/DefinitelyTyped/tree/master/types/jasmine). Make sure you have also updated your dependency there to make sure the TypeScript compiler knows about the new options.

Hope this helps. Thanks for using Jasmine!

- Gregg