Propogate ton/npi in DLR from upstream SMSC to smpp ESME

Jaime

Aug 16, 2016, 4:25:14 PM8/16/16
to Jasmin SMS Gateway
Hi, I have a client ESME registering to the jasmin smpp server. Jasmin registers as an smpp ESME to an SMSC provider.
When our client request the dlr, our Jasmin pass the receipt dlr from our provider back to our smpp client.
(until here everything looks OK)
But the: source npi, source ton, destination npi and destination ton are not passed back from our provider to our smpp client.

In the DLR that Jasmin receive from our provider they get:
source ton: 1
source npi: 1
destination ton: 5
destination npi: 0

But in the DLR that Jasmin passed back to our smpp client they send:
source ton: 0
source npi: 0
destination ton: 0
destination npi: 0

I’m search in the doc and jasmin group but I have not found any solution to this problem.

I apologize if I am not explaining things well.

Thanks for your help.
Jaime

Bruno C

Aug 20, 2016, 6:30:20 AM8/20/16