Jasig-Sakai Merger Update and Japanese Translation of Prior Announcement

Josh Baron

Mar 29, 2012, 5:44:33 PM3/29/12
to jasig-sakai-...@googlegroups.com
Colleagues,

A brief note to let everyone know that we are now planning to post the next set of merger-related communications materials on Monday, April 2, 2012 rather than this week as was originally planned.  A number of people have suggested that the proposed membership fee structure for Apereo, which we planned to release on the 2nd, was important to include along with the other materials we planned to post this week.  Preparing the background materials on the membership fee structure was scheduled for this week and thus in order to release all of the materials at the same time we've opted to post them all next week.  We apologize for the resulting delay.

Finally, I am attaching a Japanese translation of the March 20th announcement (Jasig and Sakai Announce Name for Proposed Foundation and Membership Vote on Merger or 新財団の名称および合併に関する会員投票に関する Jasig および Sakai からのお知らせ) which required some additional time to complete.  I would like to thank our Japanese, Spanish and French colleagues for the time and effort they dedicated to translating the original announcement!

Josh

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer
Marist College