We are actively Looking for - Senior Pega Developer & Product Owner for Texas location.

SAM REC

Jun 21, 2024, 11:58:43 AM (12 days ago) Jun 21
to sam89...@gmail.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We are actively Looking for - Senior Pega Developer  &  Product Owner for Texas location.

Interested candidates please share your updated resume along with contact details to s...@petabytetechnologies.com or call on (972)-777-5218.

1) Senior Pega Developer

Location: Irving TX,

Visa: Any visa is fine.

“Need Ex Verizon employee”

·        With below skills

o   PEGA CJCM (Customer Journey Case Management)

o   Verizon Consumer Group (VCG) Side not VBG (Verizon business Group)

2) Product Owner – “Need Ex Verizon employee”

Location:  Irving TX,

--

Thanks & Regards,

Samuel Jackson

BDM

Petabyte Technologies LLC.

E-Verify Company

7460, Warren Parkway, Suite 100, Frisco, TX – 75034

Direct: 972-777-5218| s...@petabytetechnologies.com

Disclaimer: The content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this message to anyone. We respect your Online Privacy. If you are not interested in receiving our emails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

SAM REC

Jun 21, 2024, 11:59:01 AM (12 days ago) Jun 21
to sam89...@gmail.com