[cas-user] Where is persistence.xml in 4.0.x (JPA Ticket Registry)

Christian Brunotte

May 27, 2015, 3:16:14 AM5/27/15
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
Hello

I was following the JPA Ticket Registiry tutorial on
https://jasig.github.io/cas/4.0.x/installation/JPA-Ticket-Registry.html
but had problems getting Spring+Hibernate to work.

In CAS 3.x there was as persistence.xml that was inherited from
cas-server-webapp when using the Maven overlay system:

https://github.com/Jasig/cas/blob/3.6.x/cas-server-webapp/src/main/resources/META-INF/persistence.xml

This file has vanished in 4.0.x:

https://github.com/Jasig/cas/tree/4.0.x/cas-server-webapp/src/main/resources/

Yet, it seems to be necessary:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'entityManagerFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/ticketRegistry.xml]:
Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException:
No persistence units parsed from {classpath*:META-INF/persistence.xml}

Some sources on the net suggests that the persistence.xml might be
optional but at least it does not work with the above tutorial and
the latest versions of Hibernate and Spring in the pom.xml.

NB: I could only get CAS 4.0.1 to work with Hibernate 4.1.0.Final, not
4.1.10.Final. It would be nice if the proper value of
${hibernate.core.version} could be either documented in the tutorial or
inherited from the Maven Overlay. Or should that be the case and I did
something wrong?

Best Regards

-christian-

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-...@lists.jasig.org as: jasig-cas-user...@googlegroups.com

Misagh Moayyed

May 27, 2015, 4:03:03 AM5/27/15
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
This is now handled by the packagesToScan setting. See this file for reference:
https://github.com/Jasig/cas/blob/master/cas-server-webapp-support/src/test/resources/jpaTestApplicationContext.xml

I have updated the docs.

CAS should work with all versions of Hibernate. What error did you get?

- Misagh
> You are currently subscribed to cas-...@lists.jasig.org as: mmoa...@unicon.net

Christian Brunotte

May 27, 2015, 10:04:12 AM5/27/15
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org, cas-...@lists.jasig.org
Hallo

When using packagesToScan, it works fine without persistence.xml!

Did you only update the dev/4.1 or also the 4.0 documentation? Because it's not
yet there and 4.0 seems to be the current stable.

BTW, the 4.1 docs also add org.jasig.cas.adaptors.jdbc to the list which is not
in your example. Should I add it as well?

Hibernate 4.1.0.Final works fine now, Hibernate 4.3.10.Final, the latest Final,
gives the following exception:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.persistence.JoinTable.indexes()[Ljavax/persistence/Index;
at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationBinder.bindJoinedTableAssociation(AnnotationBinder.java:2412)
at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationBinder.processElementAnnotations(AnnotationBinder.java:2140)
at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationBinder.processIdPropertiesIfNotAlready(AnnotationBinder.java:963)
at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationBinder.bindClass(AnnotationBinder.java:796)
at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration$MetadataSourceQueue.processAnnotatedClassesQueue(Configuration.java:3845)
at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration$MetadataSourceQueue.processMetadata(Configuration.java:3799)
at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.secondPassCompile(Configuration.java:1412)
at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1846)
at org.hibernate.jpa.boot.internal.EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl$4.perform(EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl.java:857)
at org.hibernate.jpa.boot.internal.EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl$4.perform(EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl.java:850)
at org.hibernate.boot.registry.classloading.internal.ClassLoaderServiceImpl.withTccl(ClassLoaderServiceImpl.java:425)
at org.hibernate.jpa.boot.internal.EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl.build(EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl.java:849)
at org.hibernate.jpa.HibernatePersistenceProvider.createContainerEntityManagerFactory(HibernatePersistenceProvider.java:152)
at org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence.createContainerEntityManagerFactory(HibernatePersistence.java:67)
at org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean.createNativeEntityManagerFactory(LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean.java:288)
at org.springframework.orm.jpa.AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.java:310)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1571)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1509)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:521)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:458)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:296)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:223)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:293)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:194)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1117)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:922)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:479)

Wouldn't it be better to put a notice on the web page that people should
use the same hibernate.core.version property as used in the pom.xml of the
CAS version they are going to use? Just to avoid any incompatibilities.

best regards,

-christian-

Am Wed, 27 May 2015 12:02:37 +0400
schrieb Misagh Moayyed <mmoa...@unicon.net>:
Content Delivery Server & Dienste
NETCOLOGNE Gesellschaft für Telekommunikation mbH
Am Coloneum 9 | 50829 Köln
Tel: 0221 2222-8711 | Fax: 0221 2222-78711

www.netcologne.de

Geschäftsführer:
Jost Hermanns
Mario Wilhelm
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates:
Dr. Andreas Cerbe
HRB 25580, AG Köln

Diese Nachricht (inklusive aller Anhänge) ist vertraulich. Sollten Sie diese
Nachricht versehentlich erhalten haben, bitten wir, den Absender (durch
Antwort-E-Mail) hiervon unverzüglich zu informieren und die Nachricht zu
löschen. Die E-Mail darf in diesem Fall weder vervielfältigt noch in anderer
Weise verwendet werden.

Dmitriy Kopylenko

May 27, 2015, 10:18:54 AM5/27/15
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
Hibernate 4.3 is the first version to implement the JPA 2.1 spec. And it's thus expecting the JPA 2.1 API jar on the classpath, not the JPA 2.0 API jar. Some “dependencies dance” might be required here (Maven excludes, etc.)

Cheers,
D.
> You are currently subscribed to cas-...@lists.jasig.org as: dkopy...@unicon.net

雪狼

May 29, 2015, 11:18:57 PM5/29/15
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
来信收到,谢谢!
Sep 7, 2015, 3:40:27 AM9/7/15
to jasig-cas-user, cas-...@lists.jasig.org, dkopy...@unicon.net
Hey cas-users, Dimitry,

Christian Brunotte <cb@...> writes:
> I was following the JPA Ticket Registiry tutorial on
>   https://jasig.github.io/cas/4.0.x/installation/JPA-Ticket-Registry.html
> but had problems getting Spring+Hibernate to work.

I switched from CAS 4.0.x to 4.1.x an ran into another issue with Hibernate.
I played with the various hibernate versions within the pom.xml, but could not get a JPA Ticket Registry going :-(

Even switching from hibernate 4.1.x to 4.3.11-Final gets me a nice startup error:

--- cut ---

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'entityManagerFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/ticketRegistry.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMeth
odError: javax.persistence.Table.indexes()[Ljavax/persistence/Index;
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1574)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:539)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:476)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:303)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:230)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:299)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:194)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:956)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:747)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:480)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.configureAndRefreshWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:403)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:306)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:106)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.callContextInitialized(ContextHandler.java:784)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.callContextInitialized(ServletContextHandler.java:424)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.startContext(ContextHandler.java:776)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(ServletContextHandler.java:249)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1270)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:719)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:522)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:64)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.deploy.bindings.StandardStarter.processBinding(StandardStarter.java:39)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.deploy.AppLifeCycle.runBindings(AppLifeCycle.java:186)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.deploy.DeploymentManager.requestAppGoal(DeploymentManager.java:494)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.deploy.DeploymentManager.addApp(DeploymentManager.java:141)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.deploy.providers.ScanningAppProvider.fileAdded(ScanningAppProvider.java:145)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.deploy.providers.ScanningAppProvider$1.fileAdded(ScanningAppProvider.java:56)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.Scanner.reportAddition(Scanner.java:615)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.Scanner.reportDifferences(Scanner.java:540)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.Scanner.scan(Scanner.java:403)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.Scanner.doStart(Scanner.java:337)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:64)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.deploy.providers.ScanningAppProvider.doStart(ScanningAppProvider.java:121)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:64)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.deploy.DeploymentManager.startAppProvider(DeploymentManager.java:555)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.deploy.DeploymentManager.doStart(DeploymentManager.java:230)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:64)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AggregateLifeCycle.doStart(AggregateLifeCycle.java:81)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.doStart(AbstractHandler.java:58)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:96)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:282)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:64)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.xml.XmlConfiguration$1.run(XmlConfiguration.java:1274)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.xml.XmlConfiguration.main(XmlConfiguration.java:1197)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.start.Main.invokeMain(Main.java:473)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.start.Main.start(Main.java:615)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.start.Main.main(Main.java:96)
Caused by:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.persistence.Table.indexes()[Ljavax/persistence/Index;
        at org.hibernate.cfg.annotations.EntityBinder.processComplementaryTableDefinitions(EntityBinder.java:973)
        at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationBinder.bindClass(AnnotationBinder.java:824)

        at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration$MetadataSourceQueue.processAnnotatedClassesQueue(Configuration.java:3845)
        at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration$MetadataSourceQueue.processMetadata(Configuration.java:3799)
        at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.secondPassCompile(Configuration.java:1412)
        at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1846)
        at org.hibernate.jpa.boot.internal.EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl$4.perform(EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl.java:857)
        at org.hibernate.jpa.boot.internal.EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl$4.perform(EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl.java:850)
        at org.hibernate.boot.registry.classloading.internal.ClassLoaderServiceImpl.withTccl(ClassLoaderServiceImpl.java:425)
        at org.hibernate.jpa.boot.internal.EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl.build(EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl.java:849)
        at org.springframework.orm.jpa.vendor.SpringHibernateJpaPersistenceProvider.createContainerEntityManagerFactory(SpringHibernateJpaPersistenceProvider.java:60)
        at org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean.createNativeEntityManagerFactory(LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean.java:343)
--- cut ---

Using JDBC with current hibernate to do SQL-backed authentication works fine, it's JPA which throws those errors.
Any clue on how one could get this to work again?

Regards

Christian

Am I doing anything wrong here?

Misagh Moayyed

Sep 7, 2015, 9:21:45 AM9/7/15
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org

You have JAR/dependency conflict. Examine your lib directory and remove/exclude duplicates.

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-...@lists.jasig.org as: mmoa...@unicon.net

Christian Rohmann

Sep 7, 2015, 10:56:35 AM9/7/15
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
Hey Misagh,

thanks very much for the quick reply.

On 09/07/2015 03:21 PM, Misagh Moayyed wrote:
> You have JAR/dependency conflict. Examine your lib directory and
> remove/exclude duplicates.

Sorry, but I don't quite understand. What package do you believe is in
conflict then? Hibernate? What would the pom.xml then need to contain in
order to get this to work? I currently have:

--- cut ---
[...]
<dependency>
<!-- JPA (Core) -->
<groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
<artifactId>hibernate-core</artifactId>
<version>${hibernate.core.version}</version>
<scope>runtime</scope>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<!-- JPA (Entity Manager) -->
<groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
<artifactId>hibernate-entitymanager</artifactId>
<version>${hibernate.core.version}</version>
<scope>runtime</scope>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<!-- JPA (JDBC Connection Pooling) -->
<groupId>c3p0</groupId>
<artifactId>c3p0</artifactId>
<version>0.9.1.2</version>
<scope>runtime</scope>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<!-- JPA (JDBC MySQL Connector) -->
<groupId>mysql</groupId>
<artifactId>mysql-connector-java</artifactId>
<version>5.1.36</version>
<scope>runtime</scope>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<!-- Authentication (JDBC Backend) -->
<groupId>org.jasig.cas</groupId>
<artifactId>cas-server-support-jdbc</artifactId>
<version>${cas.version}</version>
</dependency>
[...]
--- cut ---

Regards

Christian

Misagh Moayyed

Sep 7, 2015, 11:16:35 AM9/7/15
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
I don't know which package, but chances are you have transitive
dependencies that are pulled in. Take a look at your WEB-INF/lib directory
and you likely will find duplicate jars. Remove and exclude them.

Also, the JDBC module should automatically pull in the hibernate jar
needed. You don't need to declare it separately, unless what ships is
causing issues for you.

Ray Bon

Sep 8, 2015, 12:02:01 PM9/8/15
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
Christian,

You can run the dependency command which will give you a tree of all
packages and versions being used in your build. Look for duplicates with
different versions.
From the root of your project:
mvn dependency:tree

Ray

Christian Rohmann

Sep 9, 2015, 12:14:28 PM9/9/15
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
Hello again,

On 09/08/2015 05:54 PM, Ray Bon wrote:
> mvn dependency:tree

--- cut ---
[INFO] xxx.xxxxxx:myprojectname:war:123.123-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] +- org.jasig.cas:cas-server-webapp:war:4.1.0-RC2:runtime
[INFO] +- c3p0:c3p0:jar:0.9.1.2:runtime
[INFO] +- mysql:mysql-connector-java:jar:5.1.36:runtime
[INFO] +- org.jasig.cas:cas-server-support-jdbc:jar:4.1.0-RC2:compile
[INFO] | +- org.jasig.cas:cas-server-core:jar:4.1.0-RC2:compile
[INFO] | | +- org.jasig.cas:cas-server-core-api:jar:4.1.0-RC2:compile
[INFO] | | +- org.jasig.inspektr:inspektr-audit:jar:1.2.GA:compile
[INFO] | | | \- org.jasig.inspektr:inspektr-common:jar:1.2.GA:compile
[INFO] | | +- io.dropwizard.metrics:metrics-core:jar:3.1.2:compile
[INFO] | | +- io.dropwizard.metrics:metrics-annotation:jar:3.1.2:compile
[INFO] | | +-
org.jasig.service.persondir:person-directory-impl:jar:1.7.0:compile
[INFO] | | | +- aopalliance:aopalliance:jar:1.0:compile
[INFO] | | | +- com.sun.xml.bind:jaxb-impl:jar:2.2.7:compile
[INFO] | | | | +- com.sun.xml.bind:jaxb-core:jar:2.2.7:compile
[INFO] | | | | | +- javax.xml.bind:jaxb-api:jar:2.2.7:compile
[INFO] | | | | | \-
com.sun.istack:istack-commons-runtime:jar:2.16:compile
[INFO] | | | | \- com.sun.xml.fastinfoset:FastInfoset:jar:1.2.12:compile
[INFO] | | | | \- javax.xml.bind:jsr173_api:jar:1.0:compile
[INFO] | | | \-
org.jasig.service.persondir:person-directory-api:jar:1.7.0:compile
[INFO] | | +- commons-codec:commons-codec:jar:1.10:compile
[INFO] | | +- org.springframework:spring-core:jar:4.1.6.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] | | +- org.springframework:spring-beans:jar:4.1.6.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] | | +- org.springframework:spring-webmvc:jar:4.1.6.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] | | | \- org.springframework:spring-web:jar:4.1.6.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] | | +-
org.springframework:spring-context-support:jar:4.1.6.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] | | +- org.springframework:spring-tx:jar:4.1.6.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] | | +- org.springframework:spring-context:jar:4.1.6.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] | | | \- org.springframework:spring-aop:jar:4.1.6.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] | | +-
org.springframework.security:spring-security-core:jar:4.0.1.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] | | +- commons-jexl:commons-jexl:jar:1.1:runtime
[INFO] | | +- commons-io:commons-io:jar:2.4:compile
[INFO] | | +- org.reflections:reflections:jar:0.9.10:compile
[INFO] | | | +- org.javassist:javassist:jar:3.19.0-GA:compile
[INFO] | | | \- com.google.code.findbugs:annotations:jar:2.0.1:compile
[INFO] | | +- org.apache.httpcomponents:httpclient:jar:4.4.1:compile
[INFO] | | | +- org.apache.httpcomponents:httpcore:jar:4.4.1:compile
[INFO] | | | \- commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1.3:compile
[INFO] | | +- javax.cache:cache-api:jar:1.0.0:compile
[INFO] | | +- org.jsr107.ri:cache-ri-impl:jar:1.0.0:runtime
[INFO] | | | \- javax.enterprise:cdi-api:jar:1.0-SP4:runtime
[INFO] | | | +-
org.jboss.spec.javax.interceptor:jboss-interceptors-api_1.1_spec:jar:1.0.0.Beta1:runtime
[INFO] | | | +- javax.annotation:jsr250-api:jar:1.0:runtime
[INFO] | | | \- javax.inject:javax.inject:jar:1:runtime
[INFO] | | +- com.google.guava:guava:jar:18.0:compile
[INFO] | | +- org.bitbucket.b_c:jose4j:jar:0.4.1:compile
[INFO] | | \- org.apache.commons:commons-collections4:jar:4.0:compile
[INFO] | +- org.apache.commons:commons-lang3:jar:3.4:compile
[INFO] | +- org.springframework:spring-jdbc:jar:4.1.6.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] | +- org.springframework:spring-orm:jar:4.1.6.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] | +- org.hibernate:hibernate-core:jar:4.3.10.Final:compile
[INFO] | | +- org.jboss.logging:jboss-logging:jar:3.1.3.GA:compile
[INFO] | | +-
org.jboss.spec.javax.transaction:jboss-transaction-api_1.2_spec:jar:1.0.0.Final:compile
[INFO] | | +- dom4j:dom4j:jar:1.6.1:compile
[INFO] | | | \- xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:1.0.b2:compile
[INFO] | | +-
org.hibernate.common:hibernate-commons-annotations:jar:4.0.5.Final:compile
[INFO] | | +-
org.hibernate.javax.persistence:hibernate-jpa-2.1-api:jar:1.0.0.Final:compile
[INFO] | | +- antlr:antlr:jar:2.7.7:compile
[INFO] | | \- org.jboss:jandex:jar:1.1.0.Final:compile
[INFO] | +- org.apache.shiro:shiro-core:jar:1.2.3:compile
[INFO] | | \- commons-beanutils:commons-beanutils:jar:1.8.3:compile
[INFO] | +- org.aspectj:aspectjrt:jar:1.8.6:compile
[INFO] | +- org.aspectj:aspectjweaver:jar:1.8.6:compile
[INFO] | +- javax.validation:validation-api:jar:1.1.0.Final:compile
[INFO] | +- org.glassfish.web:javax.el:jar:2.2.6:runtime
[INFO] | +- org.slf4j:slf4j-api:jar:1.7.12:compile
[INFO] | +- org.slf4j:jul-to-slf4j:jar:1.7.12:runtime
[INFO] | +- org.apache.logging.log4j:log4j-api:jar:2.3:runtime
[INFO] | +- org.apache.logging.log4j:log4j-core:jar:2.3:runtime
[INFO] | +- org.apache.logging.log4j:log4j-slf4j-impl:jar:2.3:runtime
[INFO] | +- org.apache.logging.log4j:log4j-jcl:jar:2.3:runtime
[INFO] | \- org.jasig.inspektr:inspektr-aspects:jar:1.2.GA:compile
[INFO] +- org.jasig.cas:cas-server-support-ldap:jar:4.1.0-RC2:compile
[INFO] | +-
org.springframework.webflow:spring-webflow:jar:2.4.1.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] | | +- opensymphony:ognl:jar:2.6.11:compile
[INFO] | | +-
org.springframework.webflow:spring-binding:jar:2.4.1.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] | | \-
org.springframework.webflow:spring-js:jar:2.4.1.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] | | \-
org.springframework.webflow:spring-js-resources:jar:2.4.1.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] | +- org.ldaptive:ldaptive:jar:1.0.6:compile
[INFO] | +- org.springframework:spring-expression:jar:4.1.6.RELEASE:compile
[INFO] | +- joda-time:joda-time:jar:2.8.1:compile
[INFO] | \- com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-databind:jar:2.5.3:compile
[INFO] | +-
com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-annotations:jar:2.5.0:compile
[INFO] | \- com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-core:jar:2.5.3:compile
[INFO] \-
org.jasig.cas:cas-server-integration-hazelcast:jar:4.1.0-RC2:compile
[INFO] \- com.hazelcast:hazelcast:jar:3.5:compile
[INFO] +- net.sourceforge.findbugs:annotations:jar:1.3.2:compile
[INFO] +-
com.eclipsesource.minimal-json:minimal-json:jar:0.9.2:compile
[INFO] \- com.hazelcast:hazelcast-code-generator:jar:3.5:compile
[INFO] \- org.freemarker:freemarker:jar:2.3.22:compile

Am I missing the obvious here?

Misagh Moayyed

Sep 9, 2015, 12:31:23 PM9/9/15
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
Post your maven overlay config somewhere on github, etc and we can track
down if this is a config issue or a bug with the build.