[cas-user] Please note that my email address has changed

Kunal Sathe

Jun 25, 2013, 5:23:20 PM6/25/13
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
Greetings,

Please note: my email has changed to :

Please update my address in your contacts list and resend the message you just sent to my new address.

Updating your contact-list to reflect my new address will ensure continued contact and reduce your chances of seeing this auto-reply again.

If you use Microsoft Outlook you may need to delete its Auto-complete memory of my old address.(See steps at bottom.)

Regards,
kunal Sathe
Mccamish Systems(an Infosys company)

Removing an Address from Outlook "Auto-Complete" list:
1) Create a new email message in Outlook
2) Start typing the name or address you want to remove.
3) Use the down arrow key to highlight the desired (undesired) entry.
4) Press the Delete button.
--
You are currently subscribed to cas-...@lists.jasig.org as: jasig-cas-user...@googlegroups.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message (including any attachments) contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), you may not read, print, retain, use, copy, distribute or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies of the original message (including any attachments).

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-...@lists.jasig.org as: jasig-cas-user...@googlegroups.com

Kunal Sathe

Jun 25, 2013, 7:21:43 PM6/25/13