Please check the requirement below and reply with the updated resume and details below if you are interested.
Cyber Security Engineer
ETS onsite in Princeton, after New Year
Cyber Security Engineer works as a member of the Information Protection Office
in the Information Technology Division (IT). Will act as a lead network
forensic analyst and incident responder to process and mitigate threats.
Provide cyber threat protection to intellectual property, networks, and
sensitive data. responsible for conducting penetration tests and vulnerability
assessments as it relates to production systems
• Analytical triage and prioritization of concurrent incidents.
• Analyze, respond to, and lead security incidents, including Application and Network attempted and realized breaches.
• Ensure incident response includes host and network-based log analysis, correlation of network indicators, PCAP data, incident timeline generation, and root cause analysis among other data sources.
• Perform daily in-depth analysis of current network threat activity and trends developing in the future.
• Perform Application Penetrations testing as needed and analyze any findings that may result.
• Perform Vulnerability Scans as needed and analyze any findings that may result.
• Correlate event data for IDS systems, Firewalls, Secure Web Gateways, SIEMs, and other security systems for potential threats.
• Experience with tools such as Perl, Python, or other scripting language in an incident handling environment. EnCase, Wireshark, Hex Rays, IDA Pro or Hex workshop, ArcSight
Education, Certifications, or Special Licenses:
• Industry certifications such as CISSP, GCFE, GCFA, GCIA, GPEN, GWAPT, CEH, EnCE, etc
Experience with SecOps automation and Cloud Security Posture principles and tools
AWS Security Hub and AWS Foundational Security Best Practice standards
Python 3.x, JSON and YAML
Boto3 and basic AWS API familiarity
AWS Lambda and related services (CloudWatch, SNS, etc.)
AWS CloudFormation and Infrastructure as Code principles
Nice to have:
AWS Guard Duty
Azure Log Analytics