[cas-user] CAS Overlay 6.2.2 : gradle run ko with java.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

Olivier podeur

Oct 12, 2021, 8:43:52 AM10/12/21
to CAS Community
Hello,

I want to run locally Cas server with gradlew run command.
I get this error (see the full log in attachment) :
Script 'C:\Users\ISEN\git\casoverlayisen\gradle\tasks.gradle' line: 74
Process 'command 'C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.11\bin\java.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value 1
Exception

org.gradle.api.tasks.TaskExecutionException: Execution failed for task ':run'.

at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.lambda$executeIfValid$1(ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.java:207)

Do you have an idea about this behaviour ?

If run the gradle task with IJ IDE, I got the same error.

Olivier

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG