We are actively Looking for - Ruby on Rails Developer – for 3 Locations (Locals to Austin, Chicago, or New York) (Onsite).

SAM REC

Jun 19, 2024, 2:52:22 PMJun 19
to sam89...@gmail.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We are actively Looking for - Ruby on Rails Developer – for 3 Locations (Locals to Austin, Chicago, or New York) (Onsite).

Interested candidates please share your updated resume along with contact details to s...@petabytetechnologies.com or call on (972)-777-5218.

Job Title: Ruby on Rails Developer

Location: Location:  Austin, Chicago, or New York (Hybrid).
Employment Type: C2C, 1099

Visa: Only GC & USC

Note: No sponsored candidates. NO OPT, CPT, H1B, H4 EAD

           Locals to Austin, Chicago, or New York

           Needs to take Hack rank test

Job Description:

Required Skills:
• Strong Ruby on Rails experience
• Knowledge/experience with GitHub.
• Experience with APIs

Nice to have - knowledge of JavaScript and other front end technologies

Roles & Responsibilities:
• Design, and implement complex, multi-tier distributed software applications, document and
  test systems, modify as appropriate.
• Provide technical and project leadership and mentoring. (For a couple of senior people)
• Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
• Build performance sensitive systems that serve tens of millions of requests each day.

• You know how to write highly scalable and distributed Ruby on Rails services.
• You have experience in developing mid-tier services in a service-oriented architecture (SOA).
• Experience working with Postgres and other relational DBs
• you are comfortable using Agile development methods
• Experience with Linux and VIM
• you have great communication skills.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Samuel Jackson

BDM

Petabyte Technologies LLC.

E-Verify Company

7460, Warren Parkway, Suite 100, Frisco, TX – 75034

Direct: 972-777-5218| s...@petabytetechnologies.com

Disclaimer: The content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this message to anyone. We respect your Online Privacy. If you are not interested in receiving our emails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

SAM