Ex-Kampar ACS (1975-1980)

Ricky Yin

May 3, 2002, 8:00:21 PM5/3/02
Hi there,

I am seeking to determine the current whereabouts of ex-Kampar ACS
especially those graduated from 1975 to 1980.

Pls send to me your
1) first name,
2) last name (surname),
3) which year did you graduate,
4) your class,
5) your current location (city/country).

Note, you can submit your details directly via
http://www.soft-trek.com.au/acs/requestadd.asp

Kindest Regards
Ricky Yin
Sai Kheun Yin

dev.m...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2017, 9:43:20 PM9/15/17
Hi. My MIL was from ACS Kampar. I believe she was from Class of 1975. Her name is Valliammai (Valli) Meyyappan. I am not sure if you remember, but her father was a teacher at the school, Mr Meyyappan. She has been looking for one of her friends for a very long time. I believe her name is Pritam Kaur. Do you by any chance know if anyone by that name? My MIL currently lives in Houston, Texas, USA.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,
Dev