JapanBlogList.com Resurrected

JonAllen

Aug 28, 2010, 4:17:37 AM8/28/10
to JapanSoc Bloggers
Greetings to JapanSoc Bloggers.
Just to let you know I have taken over maintaining the www.JapanBlogList.com
website.

It's a list of Japan related blogs that was started by Gary in 2007.
However It had fallen into a state of disrepair, looking at it was the
blogging equivalent of a haikyo!

But, no more. All the dead links have been deleted and I am adding the
backlog that have been submitted.

So , is you blog on the list ?

The site gets a couple of hundred visitors per day, so if you want to
add your blog please follow the instructions on the site ( which is
basically to send me an email with the blog URL and the category you
wish to be in )
or check out the list and find some of the new and less well know
blogs that are out there about our favorite topic : Japan

Jon