Greetings

The Envoy

Nov 1, 2009, 12:30:42 AM11/1/09
to JapanSoc Bloggers
Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi to everybody here. I have been a member of
Japansoc for a few months now and I truly enjoy the company and
insight provided by my fellow bloggers on all things Japanese.

Unlike many of the other members, I do not live in Japan, although I
have been an enthusiast of Japanese culture all my life: from samurai
and zen to anime. Being the first foreign country I have ever been to
(as a kid), I guess it impressed itself deeply in my psyche.

I have participated in two Japansoc blog matsuris in the past -
Gakuranman's Weird Japan Matsuri and Altdirectory's Education Matsuri.
I hope to participate in future Japansoc matsuris and maybe even host
one myself next year.