Update on Final Proofreading

marina saga

Mar 6, 2011, 4:16:28 AM3/6/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Just a quick update on the progress here.

Many thanks to those who participated in the translation project.  I could see it was a lot of work for them.

Now on my part, I finished proofreading 106 pages out of 364 pages as of now, 6 March Sunday morning and will be spending almost all the rest of my day continue working on this thing.

It's been taking really long time to go over because most of the lines have called for some or complete reconstruction because of different wording styles and such and I will not have time to go over the second time if the whole thing were to be finished by the 13th.

So, I am wondering if I should at least start sending out the finalized pages of the Japanese subtitles to someone so they can start putting them on the movie itself.  But the thing is, I cannot guarantee its full completion before the Zday but thought it might be better to even have more finalized version on the movie anyway.

Not sure who's taking this task so I am sending this message to the whole group.

Thank you & have a good one!

Marina

Musasabi

Mar 6, 2011, 4:36:10 AM3/6/11
to Japanese Language Team
Thank you so much for all of you help Marina!
Your work is very much appreciated!