2 Quick proofreading projects

1 view

DivineMel

Feb 28, 2011, 3:32:21 AM2/28/11
to Japanese Language Team
Hi,

I have two small proofreading projects for a native Japanese speaking
member. Both are 2 pages of text or less. The Venus Project flyer and
the poster text for our ZDay event.

Please contact me ASAP if you are free to help out.

Thank you.

marina saga

Feb 28, 2011, 4:47:25 PM2/28/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm deeply in the process of the final proof reading.

At this moment, I have finished 72 pages out of 366 pages and it's been a grueling one in terms of time.  There is a glimmer of hope that the whole thing can make it to the Z day event but I cannot guarantee it because my personal work situation is always unpredictable.

Anyway, I can take a look at the material and can let you know if I am able if no one else is doing it.

Thanks,

Marina

--
You are subscribed to the "Japanese Language Team" group.
http://groups.google.com/group/japanese-language-team

Zeitgeist Japan Chapter Site: http://www.zmjp.net

To unsubscribe send an email to:
japanese-language...@googlegroups.com

Mel

Feb 28, 2011, 6:04:17 PM2/28/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marina,

I prefer you focus on ZMF.

I'm sure I'll get someone very soon.

Thanks so much for offering!

Sent from my iPhone
Mel Ushikubo

祥 代 松村

Feb 28, 2011, 4:29:30 AM2/28/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mel.

I have time to check Japanese flyer If you like.
Please let me know If you want me to help.

Sachiyo Matsumura (Krausem's wife)

Mel

Mar 1, 2011, 5:56:03 AM3/1/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sachiyo-San,

Wonderful! I will send you the document tonight.

Many thanks.

Sent from my iPhone
Mel Ushikubo