Z:MF Part - 1 Transcript

Kelly

Jan 8, 2011, 3:43:05 AM1/8/11
to Japanese Language Team
Hello everybody,

Peter Joseph (thru 'Gman') asked me not to share the transcript in its
entirety with any one translator. In fact, even I am not supposed to
read it. However, this has cost us all time and has compromised the
quality of our translation. Many of you feel that the whole thing
should be shared so that it can be properly translated in context.
Because many of you have pressured me to do so I will share it with
you in this form. This should make it easier for us to get Z:MF Part -
1 ready for its showing on the 15th. Lets work together to get this
done.

Z:MF Part - 1
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=t4ddQfciMtA0vO-6cZKxqpQ#

Please do not talk about this or share this file with persons outside
of this group.
Please reply here with comments and questions.

Thank you,

Kelly