Z:MF - Jp (japanese-language-team@googlegroups.com)

fun.f...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2011, 7:34:21 AM2/1/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
I've shared Z:MF - Jp
Click to open:
Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Logo for Google Docs

marina saga

Feb 1, 2011, 12:35:01 PM2/1/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kelly,

How are you?  Hope you are keeping it well.

I am wondering about the attached doc.

Is this for the final proofreading or something else?  If it is the final proofing, I wonder if I can get the English transcription as well so that I can start with the process.

Thanks & let me know-

Marina

--
You are subscribed to the "Japanese Language Team" group.
http://groups.google.com/group/japanese-language-team

Zeitgeist Japan Chapter Site: http://www.zmjp.net

To unsubscribe send an email to:
japanese-language...@googlegroups.com

Kelly

Feb 1, 2011, 9:14:15 PM2/1/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Hello Marina,

Me? I'm in a world of hurt... and losing my mind.

Anyways, I just started putting the Japanese translation over the English transcript. A lot more needs to be added. If your check your Google.Docs folder you will see that Z:MF Part 1 and 2 have been completed. Part 3 is nearing completion but is broken into many sections Anyone can take those and transfer(consolidate) them over to the new document(Z:MF - Jp) which has the NEW time stamps.

I attached the original English Transcript to this mail.

Sorry, I'm not much use at the moment. Let me know if I missed anything or you need something else.

kelly

--
Kelly

Serious change, for real, for ever!
http://www.zmjp.net

zmf_pal_japanese(english).srt

Mel

Feb 2, 2011, 12:00:15 AM2/2/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com, japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry to hear your in a bad way. How about using some of the stuff in that movie?

Anyway, maybe me or Marina can take over for you temporarily. I can't say I have tons of time, but I'd like to take some stress off you till you recover.

What would you like to hand over?

Sent from my iPhone
Mel Ushikubo
<zmf_pal_japanese(english).srt>

marina saga

Feb 2, 2011, 4:53:40 AM2/2/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Okay, I will start on the final proofing part this morning.  I have to take a look at it first to know how long I think it will take.

Meanwhile, let's take it easy on ourselves.  We cannot control those experiences that come to our paths but we certainly can control our reactions to them to make it fruitful or fruitless lessons.

Please be centered in your own strength.  It is within you and you are supported.  Let me know if you need anything specific done other than the final proofing.   I can spend some extra time on it while you take a break.

Love,

Marina

Flying Squirrel

Feb 2, 2011, 8:56:40 PM2/2/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
HOPE FOR HEALING SOON BUDDY!

marina saga

Feb 3, 2011, 1:42:44 AM2/3/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kelly,

How are you?  Hope you are feeling a bit more together than the time of your previous email.  Life sometimes take sudden turns with no warnings..

When you can, would you send me a link to the files that are ready to be proofread and they need to have both Original English and translated Japanese texts along with time counts for each line?  I have already received some links from you and Daiji in the previous emails but they are missing the column for the counts.

I will start the final proofing process as soon as I receive the links.

Thank you, Kelly!

Take it easy-

Marina

Kelly

Feb 3, 2011, 3:03:53 AM2/3/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi  Marina,

When the file I linked is completed, that will be the file that needs to be proofread.

Thank you,

kelly

marina saga

Feb 5, 2011, 4:53:30 AM2/5/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kelly,

Thank you for sending this file with the time count but this one does not have the original English texts with only Japanese translated texts.

I am wondering if you could send me a file from the beginning in the format below.  I hope the files are easy to find:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AuFQijKX94zSdHNuX1UtRjdyb1NxM3VkUjZaVGZWcnc&hl=en#gid=0

I will start the final proofing process as soon as I receive the files with original English texts, translated Japanese texts and time counts.

Thank you!

Marina

Kelly

Feb 5, 2011, 8:29:50 AM2/5/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Hello Marina,

It was an attachment. I will attach it again. Look for the attachment in this e-mail.

Hope this helps,

kelly
zmf_pal_japanese(english).srt

marina saga

Feb 6, 2011, 10:52:31 AM2/6/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kelly,

Umm, I couldn't download it because the file type (.srt) is a binary file and was not recognized by my Mac somehow..  Could you resend again when you have a minute?

Thanks & have a good one-

Marina

Kelly

Feb 6, 2011, 6:51:02 PM2/6/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Here we go, this is a simple text form.
zmf_english_transcript.txt

marina saga

Feb 7, 2011, 12:00:49 PM2/7/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kelly,

Okay, I tried to download the file but this message appeared:

"The document “zmf_english_transcript-1.txt” could not be opened. Text encoding Tibetan (Mac OS) is not applicable."

I could not save the file so is there any way you could send it to me in Excel format when you have time?  Maybe that helps?

Thank you!!

Marina

Kelly

Feb 8, 2011, 7:10:26 AM2/8/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
okay,

Lets try this...
zmf_english.html

marina saga

Feb 10, 2011, 4:29:42 AM2/10/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Looks great.  Thanks-  I will start on this-  Marina

marina saga

Feb 20, 2011, 8:19:09 AM2/20/11
to japanese-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kelly,

Hope you are well.

I noticed that there are no Japanese translation after line 209 of Z:MF - JP.  I remember that the rest was there before when I checked it last week.  Do you know what happened?  Maybe there is another file for the entire Japanese translation?

Please let me know when you are able-

Thanks!

Marina