gardens and zoos in Tokyo

mike

Sep 19, 2005, 1:03:40 PM9/19/05
I have made a guide to Gardens and Zoos in Tokyo area. It's almost complete
at the moment. But if you know any more, please tell me so I know to add
them.
The cost of the gardens and zoos might not be accurate since the costs
might vary from season to season.

http://friends.gotdns.org/~jaakko/parks

Please enjoy!

Bill

May 22, 2007, 1:49:43 PM5/22/07
Hi-

Rebooted a RH 3.0 server to discover that apache had been upgraded from 1.3
to 2.0 and would not start due to the 'configuration directives found' message....
I will gladly complete the upgrade but we are in the middle of a training class
and need the server to work...will going back to the previous release fix this?
How do I do it?

sorry about that
thanks in advance
Bill