Glasses/Eyeglasses/Spectacles Fetish Survey

i_s_si

Jun 7, 2006, 8:17:42 AM6/7/06
Dear readers (man or woman),

We are a group of scientists from Sweden and Italy doing research on
sexuality. Many sensitive issues in sexuality are poorly understood,
mostly due to lack of research. To partly remedy this, we do research
on "fetishism", broadly defined as sexual preferences that are both
fairly strong and not very common. No moral judgment is implied: we
simply view fetishism as one expression of human sexuality.

We post here to advertise a new survey that targets people who are
sexually aroused by a partner or potential partner wearing
EYEGLASSES/SPECTACLES. To take the survey, click on the link below. It
will take at most 20 minutes to complete the survey. We offer a
substantial privacy guarantee: no sensitive data will be monitored or
stored at our site, only the answers you explicitly provide.

To take the survey click:
http://www.intercult.su.se/ISSI/surveys/GlassesSurvey.html

It would also be of value for our research if you could tell other
people about our initiatives, or give us hints about how to reach a
wider audience. The email address in this message is valid, and you can
use it to communicate with us.

On behalf of the whole research team
(http://www.intercult.su.se/ISSI/members.shtml), thank you for
supporting research on sexuality!

The Internet Sex Survey Initiative
http://www.intercult.su.se/ISSI/

Synonyms: Eyeglass fetish, Spectacles fetish, Glasses fetish, Girls
with glasses, gwg, girls in glasses, Boys with glasses, Guys with
glasses, Women with glasses, Women in glasses, Men with glasses