New Australia/Asia Railway E-Zine (FREE)

lubricat...@yahoo.com.au

Jul 22, 2007, 10:41:16 PM7/22/07
We are currently in the process of launching a new railway e-zine
based mostly on the Australasian region (Australia, New Zealand and
asia)..
Subscription to the e-zine is 'free' (yep ZIP) and it is mostly been
put together in our free time due an interest, mostly, in asian
railways and a lack of information about such.
It all came about after a years worth of discussion surrounding the
possibility of a paper based magazine. The costs for printing were
huge and it would be a risk we didn't wish to take.
So we have taken the e-zine path.
We hope to be of interest to both people in the rail industry and
also those who are railfans. We also hope to attract more interest
towards railways in the region.
The frequency of the e-zine will be dependant on information
recieved. We are hopeful that readers will occasionally help with an
article, short story, news or photography. Dependant on the type of
contributions available our regular sections may come and go at times.

Far more information can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/philippinerailwayhistorical/INVITATION.pdf

If you are interested in recieving the e-zine please send a 'blank'
email to this address with <SUBSCRIBE> in the subject heading.
If at any time you wish not to get it anymore then do the same with,
not surprisingly, <UNSUBSCRIBE>.

Thank you very much for your time. We hope you will be interested in
reading our e-zine.

Dave