Big George Jackson on Saturn Compilation

Crossroads

Jan 14, 2009, 3:56:21 AM1/14/09
V.A. - REAL ROCK BLUES (Saturn Exclusiv Edition)

The song BLUES SKY from our Big George Jackson release (SOUTHERN IN MY SOUL)
was chosen for this blues-rock-sampler of Saturn. This extensive compilation
features 32 songs of famous artists like Duke Robilard, Gary Moore, Johnny
Winter, Walter Trout, Ronnie Earl, Tab Benoit and many others.

Here is the complete tracklisting:

Marc Reece "Bad Dreams" / Popa Chubby "Up from the Skies" / Tinsley Ellis
"Get To The Bottom" / Julian Sas "Home Feeling" / David Gogo "Love In The
City" / Gary Moore "All Your Love" / Jim Suhler & Monkey Beat "Tijuana
Bible" / Omar & The Howlers "Muddy Springs Road" / Ana Popovic "Love Fever"
/ Johnny Winter "Tribute To Muddy" / Beverly Guitar Watkins "Baghdad Blues"
/ Bo Ramsey "Hate To See You Go" / Reverend Rusty & The Case "Preacher Man"
/ Candye Kane "White Trash Girl" / Walter Trout "I'm Tired" / The
Stimulators "Sad & Blue" / Big George Jackson Blues Band "Blue Sky" / Luther
Guitar Johnson "My Love Will Never Die" / Corey Stevens "That's What The
Blues Is All About" / Bernard Allison "That's Why I'm Cryin'" / Tino
Gonzales "Last Two Dollars" / Aynsley Lister "Disorderly Me" / David Raitt /
Jimmy Thackery "Tell Me" / Ronnie Earl "Catfish Blues" / Duke Robillard
"Gambler Blues" / Tab Benoit "Down In The Swamp" / Omar Kent Dykes & Jimmie
Vaughan "Big Boss Man" / Blues Company "They Called Him Muddy Waters" / Koko
Taylor "Piece Of Man" / Guitar Shorty "Story Of My Life" / Robin Trower
"Bridge Of Sighs" / The Stimulators "Do It Again"

This mid-price double CD will be exclusively for sale in the shops of
Saturn; one of the big European shop chains. This should get the music of
George to whole lot of new listeners.. and that's good.

Here is the link to the original

http://www.crossroads.nl/blacktan/releases/bg_jackson_btcd.html