new release DOUG MACLEOD

Crossroads

Jan 29, 2009, 5:21:34 AM1/29/09
CD B&T 909 Doug MacLeod - A Double Dose of Dubb

Two more great tracks that have not been released on a record but definitely
deserve to be heard. These tracks will be available as download only.

1) My Good Girl Blues

2) Dubb's Talkin' Barnyard Blues

The first track comes from the Utrecht Sessions but didn't make it to that
record. we just had too much good stuff to choose from. The second track is
one of Doug´s funniest and most popular live songs and this take comes from
a session for Bluesville, the show of Bill Wax at XM Radio )recorded and
mixed by Quinton Roebuck in October 2008).

Here are the links to these new tracks in the two most popular download
platforms:

Emusic

http://tinyurl.com/djjcne

iTunes:

http://tinyurl.com/dlfcrc

DJ's that want to play these tracks should get in touch. We can send MP's of
the tracks by email