TOP 100 PERSONALS AND CHAT SITES FOR SENIORS

1 view

edwa...@lantic.net

Jul 9, 2006, 1:37:58 AM7/9/06
FREE*- DATING SITE and DATING COMMUNITY!

Are you still SINGLE? Last week we sent you an email to notify you about our
new dating network that is -FREE- to join, and not only do we have thousands
of single women and men located right in your city, but we are also giving
away a -FREE- trip to Jamaica to a couple of singles who join our dating
network! So why don't you sign up for a -FREE- membership today and meet the
most fun, and best looking SINGLES in you city!

PRESS HERE TO JOIN FOR FREE (MUST BE 18 and OLDER)

For the first time ever on the Internet, single men and women are able to
use a dating site that allows them to meet the best looking people in their
neighborhoods!

What makes this site unique is that it's not for the timid, but for
responsible singles who have grown up attitudes toward the dating scene.

If you're a man that wants to meet beautiful women who are open minded
toward your needs then join today free- of charge by visiting the page
below!

PRESS HERE TO JOIN FOR FREE (MUST BE 18 and OLDER)

If you're a women who wants to experience life's most intimate desires then
visit the page below and join today for free:

PRESS HERE TO JOIN FOR FREE (MUST BE 18 and OLDER)

With your membership you will have access to all of the following:

* Adult Personals
* Instant Messaging

Get ready to meet the singles that you really want to meet! Don't settle,
just settle for the best!

PRESS HERE TO JOIN FOR FREE (MUST BE 18 and OLDER)

Here's a testimonial from our member Brenda:

"This is my favorite dating site. I'm really not looking for a serious
relationship. I just want to meet a few different guys, have some fun, and
then move on to someone new. I enjoy being intimate, but I don't want
someone who wants to settle down right now. And this dating site cost me
nothing to join, and the benefits are priceless".

Here's a testimonial from our member Mark:

"I received an email just like this one you're getting. I was skeptical at
first because there wasn't a cost for the membership. I mean, nothing free
is good right? Not true with this site. Before I joined I was spending $100
or more a weekend at the clubs trying to meet pretty single women. This
website saves me all of the money I was wasting at clubs, and now I have 20
or so single women emailing me everyday wanting to hook up. I even enjoyed
my first three some because of this dating site!"

Try out our dating site today for no cost at all!

PRESS HERE TO JOIN FOR FREE (MUST BE 18 and OLDER)

If you join our dating community today, then this weekend you could be on a
date with one, or even two beautiful singles, and better yet, you could be
waking up next to two beautiful singles after a wild night of fun!

What are you waiting for?

MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OLD

-----
If you would like to not be contacted from us in the future please send us
an email at this www.one44.net and inform us that you would like to be
removed.

--
You will not get anymore of our emails if you go here and enter your email
address (https://www.one44.net)