KRESTIN / cancer /help wanted!

Arnt Richard Rørvik

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
My father is illl with cancer in the lungs. You in Japan (and in Taiwan
as well) have an excellent medication called "KRESTIN" (Polysaccharide K
- Kureha Parhaceuticals). He has received radiotherapy with success;
however the tumor is inoperable; and his chances for one year, two year
and even five year survival will be 2-3 times larger if KRESTIN is
given, according to studies performed at the Gunma University, Japan.

However, I'm in Norway, Europe, and we do not have KRESTIN.

Are there anyone that can help us? Any advice, contacts etc. will be
most welcome!
I will honor any help received.

With the kindest and deepest regards,

Arnt Richard Roervik,
Trondheim,
Norway,
Europe.

email: a...@ahs.hist.no
fax: (+47) 73559349
present occupation: College of Sor-Trondelag, Dept.of health and social
care, Trondheim, Norway.

18ma...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2014, 1:38:52 AM2/21/14
Hello,
Your post was in 2000. How is your father? I just came across your post. We are researchers in the U.S. trying to bring the PSK to clinical trials. I do not have direct access to Krestin, I know people in Kureha Corporation.

If you still receive this email, please let me know.
Best,
Masa

Scott VanDenPlas

Oct 27, 2021, 5:32:59 PM10/27/21
Hi, I know this is 7 years later, but do you still have access to contacts at Kureha? I am also trying to find access to Krestin.

Thank you.