Japanese keyboard for laptop?

1 view

Jean-François Colson

Sep 12, 2012, 6:27:44 AM9/12/12
Hello

My laptop Packard Bell EasyNote_TK85-GU-005BE (model no: PEW91) has a
broken key.
That’s why I intend to replace the keyboard and I’d like to replace it
by a Japanese keyboard.

I haven’t found yet where to buy such a keyboard in my area.
On amazon.fr, with the request “clavier packard bell” (clavier =
keyboard in French), I got a certain amount of results, mainly azerty
keyboards.
On amazon.co.jp, I tried « keyboard packard bell », « キーボード
halas without any success.

Is there another everyday word for a computer keyboard?

Would anybody know a shop in Japan, specialized in spare parts for
laptops, which I could contact by e-mail? (I could pay that seller by
Mastercard or by Paypal)

Thanks a lot for your help.

Jean-François Colson
(jf AT colson DOT eu)