Device to prevent earthquakes

pixelphase.com

Nov 28, 2007, 4:20:47 AM11/28/07

I found easy solution on how to prevent earthquakes. Its principle is very
simple and it will not be too expensive to build one.

Comments are welcomed.
You can found the article here:

http://www.philica.com/display_article.php?article_id=107
http://www.pixelphase.com/earthquakes.pdf
http://www.scribd.com/doc/414129/Device-to-prevent-earthquakes
alt.binaries.ebook

Abstract:
The tectonic plates movement cause faults in the earth crust, which are the
center of earthquakes and volcanic activity. Rock blocks on two sides of a
fault accumulate elastic energy during many years and release it instantly
in the form of an earthquake. It is possible to eliminate the risk of
earthquakes by preventing the accumulation of the rocks elastic energy.
Generating large shocks in the ground above the faults can induce
earthquakes with small magnitude that will release the accumulated elastic
energy. To create those socks we suggest a device that lifts a heavy weight
to a considerable height and then drops it to the ground to create a
powerful shock.

Best Regards
Dan Bar-Zohar