Japanese Web Designer Friend

Patrick

Oct 1, 2002, 4:16:55 AM10/1/02
Hi, I'm interested in knowing a Japanese web designer. I'm looking
for different impact on my web design. I want to learn more about
Japanese culture as well. Personally I'm a web designer. I think
it's a great experience to exchange ideas and experiences on web
design with someone in a different culture. I come from Hong Kong,
but I live in Canada. If you're interested (and you're a Japanese),
please feel free to send me a message and make friend. Cheers!

■■■■■

Oct 1, 2002, 5:06:12 AM10/1/02

"Patrick" <pat...@patrickliu.com> wrote in message

Translation is possible here.