HARBETH LS3/5A LIMITED EDITION - ALAN SHAW SIGNATURE

STONEAUDIO UK

Nov 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/6/00
LIMITED NUMBER OF PAIRS REMAINING.

DON'T MISS OUT. ORDER YOUR PAIR TODAY!

Harbeth LS3/5a Limited Edition 'Alan Shaw Signature'
Finished in Rosewood. This is the very last production run of this classic
BBC loudspeaker!
Brand new, sealed / boxed units, sold with full 12 months warranty.
Only 749.95 pounds a pair!

Please Note:- These are the very rare and collectable final production run
version, featuring gold tweeter mesh and lucky '8' suffix serial numbers,
originally built for the demanding Far Eastern market. Limited stocks,
so don't miss out on this never to be repeated special offer.

Add a pair of AB-1 bass extenders in Rosewood for only 399.95 pounds a pair!

These fabulous speakers are featured on the STONEAUDIO UK LTD website
http://www.stoneaudio.co.uk

We will happily ship these speakers world-wide for you, in just a few days.

FREE delivery mainland UK.
Europe 45pounds extra (4-5 day delivery)
U.S.A & Far East 80 pounds extra (5-8 day delivery)

Simply reply to this mail to order your pair now, or alternatively give us a
call/fax on the numbers shown below.

All major credit/debit cards accepted

Kindest Regards

Alex Simons
Managing Director

STONEAUDIO UK | HIGH-END AUDIO TAMED
T +44(0)1202 743777
F +44(0)8701371054
M +44(0)788 777 5661
E <in...@stoneaudio.co.uk>
W <www.stoneaudio.co.uk>

Coming Soon... <www.freeaudiosearch.com>
delivering dreams to your doorstep

bill...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2013, 1:29:24 AM12/9/13
Hi there, I'm interested in buying this pair of Harbeth LS3/5A speaker. Can you please email me more detail info & pictures of this pair of speaker?
Thanks.
Billy