賺好你的退休金了嗎?

apple

May 17, 2007, 5:13:00 AM5/17/07
賺好你的退休金了嗎?

親愛的朋友:
(在家工作,創業,加盟,104求職求才就業,財務自由,致富,賺錢機會,網路行銷,理財,留言板,討論區,論壇,拍賣,SOHO上班族,直銷傳銷,兼
職兼差,投資
USANA,MSI,Amway,NuSkin,eBay, 柏格精油,Pchome,Yahoo即時通)

您正在為只有一份固定薪水而煩惱未來嗎?
現代社會下,您是否覺得錢越來越不夠用?
或薪水只夠溫飽,而無法去做您想做的事?
這份工作能多久?每天有都很大的壓力嗎?

在這裡有一個我覺得很好的方法,可以慢慢增加您額外的收入,
讓您能獲得時間與財務自由,並能輕鬆過日子。
當然也必須要靠您的努力,畢竟天下沒有不勞而獲。

創業需要資金,需要人才,需要放棄現有的工作,
而成功率有多少?幾年才能賺回投入資金?或是資金一去不回?

我們有一個強大的美國上市公司做為後盾,有最優的產品,最容易的獎金制度,
您可能想到了,是傳銷嗎?沒錯,就是傳銷。您對傳銷有偏見嗎?
但傳銷是公認不需資金,而背後有資源,讓您最容易創造持續不斷的收入。
我們有創新的網路傳銷方式,並不用拉人親赴會場,然後於會後採人情攻勢,
我們的會場就在網路上線上進行,您可以以最輕鬆的方式在家工作,
沒有人可以強迫你,除非您自己有興趣。

如果您有興趣可以和我聯繫,我將安排您上線聽說明會(週二與週四PM8:00)
歡迎到我的網站做更詳細的了解
http://www.whymsi.com/candy168

apple

Jan 24, 2008, 6:09:36 PM1/24/08
between these contraries. One person says that my feeling is
fancy, another that his fancy is feeling. We should have a rule. Reason
offers itself; but it is pliable in every sense; and thus there is no rule.

275. Men often take their imagination for their heart; and they believe they
are converted as soon as they think of being converted.

276. M. de Roannez said: "Reasons come to me afterwards, but at first a
thing pleases or shocks me without my knowing the reason, and yet it shocks
me for that reason which I only discover afterwards." But I believe, not
that it shocked him for the reasons which were found afterwards, but that
these reasons were only found because it shocked him.

277. The heart has its reasons, which reason does not know. We feel it in a
thousand things. I say that the heart naturally loves the Universal Being,
and also itself naturally, according as it gives itself to them; and it
hardens itself against one or the other at its will. You have rejected the
one and kept the other. Is it by reason that you love yourself?

278. It is the heart which experiences God, and not the reason. This, then,
is faith: God