FS:PAIR MATCHED TELEFUNKEN ECC803S

Clorofilla

Dec 1, 2008, 10:37:23 AM12/1/08
For sale a pair of the famous Telefunken ECC803s, diamond bottom, NIB.

The longlife, low distorsion version of the ECC83, 12AX7 or CV4004.

Both tubes are absolutely identical, same internal construction, same
emission and identical systems within each tube.
Fully working pair matched,i tested with my terrasonde analyzer them
working on my revox g36 moded by tim paravicini each channel has the
same response curve this stuff is really cool for recording and
reproduction circuits like audiophile amps/pres and tube recorders and
any other use of preamp tubes also the best for pro audio stuff that
use valves.

The ECC803s feature grid frame construction, different from all other
ECC83s and sound extremely pure and extended with very good bass
extension and incredible highs clarity and great depth of the sound.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260324909443