ITALY U CRAZY? YOUR PIZZA GO BAD?

jy2...@netian.com

Jun 18, 2002, 10:28:36 AM6/18/02
YOUR PIZZA GO BAD ぱ,.ぱ;
YOUR NATION IS VERY WORST...
YOUR PEOPLE IS CRAZY....
NEXT WORLD CUP WILL LOSE OK?
HA HA HA
愚谂闲

Lead Expression

Jun 18, 2002, 10:29:38 AM6/18/02

<jy2...@netian.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:aeng2j$3ac$1...@news.hitel.net...

muso giallo di merda vai a fare in culo!

eheheheheh.. you cannot understand me? oh... I'm so sorry...

We've not spoiled any ecuadorian arbiter, we'll not win world cup because of
the match goes in my nations... you are very ridicolous...

--
Lead Expression
*O' Zappator' nun s' scord' a mamma soja!* - Mario Merola 4ever!

Andrewthelord

Jun 18, 2002, 5:14:57 PM6/18/02
MAVVAFFANCULO BRUTTO STRONZO!

football revenge

Jun 19, 2002, 6:02:13 AM6/19/02
On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:28:36 +0900, <jy2...@netian.com> wrote:

>YOUR PIZZA GO BAD 天,.天;

think about the dogs and garlic you eat you thieves!

David

Jun 19, 2002, 11:47:08 AM6/19/02
BASTARD KOREAN!!!!!
I HOPE IN ANOTHER JAPANESE INVASION!!!!!
YOU HAVE GOOD ONLY TAEKWONDO, BUT IS BETTER KYOKUSHINKAI KARATE!!!!
GO JAPAN!!! ANOTHER 1910-1945!!!!!
INVASION! INVASION! INVASION!

<jy2...@netian.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

> YOUR PIZZA GO BAD 天,.天;

ivano rizzo

Jun 22, 2002, 5:47:53 AM6/22/02
KOREAN ROBBER AND FALSE
YOU WON'T EXPORT AROUND THE WORLD YOURS SHITPRODUCTS: NEVER AGAIN